Lindsay Adler’s Workshops/Portfolio Intensives are operated by Lindsay Adler Photography, INC.
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms” or “Agreement”) apply to all Workshop orders. Failure to comply with these terms will result in your order being declined.
By booking a workshop you are entering into this agreement and agree to abide and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
- When purchasing a workshop through this website, you agree that you are purchasing directly from Lindsay Adler Photography and not any 3rd parties or partners that Lindsay Adler works with. Any and all inquires regarding your purchase must be made directly to Lindsay Adler.
- Purchasing a ticket to a workshop does not include travel or accommodations. The purchaser understands that they must be responsible for their own way to get to the workshop.
- Attendees should arrive on time and attend each day in full. If you are unable to attend you must notify us immediately. You are not entitled to a refund if, because of your lateness you miss all or a portion of the workshop.
- Workshop fees must be paid in full at the time of purchasing, or unless otherwise noted.
- If a workshop has an option for multiple payments or deposit, attendees must satisfy payments within 14 days of the workshop commencing, unless otherwise noted. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of your seat and a cancellation fee.
- If behavior or conduct is deemed unacceptable or inappropriate, you will be asked to leave the workshop. No refund of fees will be made.
- Lindsay Adler is entitled to change the venue or make changes to the structure of the workshop. In the unlikely event that changes are made there will be notice made to all attendees as soon as possible.
Fees & Cancellations/Refunds
- All Cancellations: You will receive a refund minus a $250 cancellation fee or credit to a future workshop (no cancellation fee). If you cancel more than 60 days prior to workshop we will waive the cancellation fee.
- Within 15 days of workshop: No refunds or credits.
- Last minute / Same day cancellations: We do not honor last minute cancellations for any reason, i.e. within a few days, same day etc. If an attendee cancels within a time period deemed insufficient for us not to fill their seat, they will not be entitled to a refund or credit and will lose their ticket entirely. In the event you cannot attend we recommend trying to sell your ticket to another photographer.
Please note that repeated refund and cancellation requests for multiple workshops will be at the sole discretion of Lindsay Adler Photography to honor.
International Workshop Cancellations
Due to the highly complex nature of putting together an international workshop, all sales are final and we do not offer any compensation/refunds if you are unable to make a workshop.
Transferring to another workshop
You may request transfer to another workshop if we deem there is a reasonable amount of time for us to fill your spot. Transfer requests are at the sole discretion of Lindsay Adler Photography. We are unable to honor transfer requests if the workshop you are transferring from is already full.
Lindsay Adler reserves the right to cancel a workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, illness or other, but provide a reasonable amount of time in advance to make alternate arrangements for attendees. In the unlikely event that we cancel a workshop, Lindsay Adler Photography will notify you as soon as possible and any fees or deposits received from you will be refunded. Please note that Lindsay Adler Photography will not refund travel or accommodation costs for cancelled courses. **We would advise taking out travel insurance for airfare, and booking a hotel with a good free cancellation policy ** This is not something we’ve had to do in the past, so don’t worry!
Travel / Flight cancellations
Please be advised that we do not offer refunds or options currently if your flight or travel arrangements become cancelled or disrupted. It is the responsibility of attendees to factor in a reasonable amount of time when making arrangements to attend one of our workshops. We understand there are factors outside of your control, however we cannot be responsible for travel delays. This also includes if you only attend a portion of our workshop due to travel issues.
Reselling a ticket
For attendees that cannot make the workshop, you may resell your ticket, however it must be made known to Lindsay Adler Photography that you will not be attending, and that you intend to resell your ticket. We must be alerted of the parties so that we can ensure they will gain proper entry to the workshop. Failure to do so may result in being denied entry.
Image Usage & Privacy
- Attendees are not permitted to use images taken at the workshop for commercial purposes. Image usage is strictly portfolio use only (website and online). Social media usage is allowed but only to showcase your portfolio. Images must not be submitted to magazines, exhibitions or competitions without permission. Images must not be used to advertise photo shoots, workshops or products that you are selling.
- You acknowledge that we have advised you that none of the participants in the workshop have given releases allowing commercial use of any images taken at the workshop and that you may be subject to legal liability if you use any images commercially. You agree to indemnify and defend Lindsay Adler Photography, INC, its members officers and employees and all other participants in the workshop from any claims, losses, costs or expenses (including attorneys’ fees and disbursements) arising out of or relating to any claim that you have used an image taken at the workshop in any manner that is not permitted in this Agreement.
- If you are unsure about what is a permitted usage, please contact us for confirmation; provided that, you shall not be relieved of any obligations under paragraph 2, above.
- Attendees must not film or record the workshop at any time without permission.
Lindsay Adler Photography is not responsible for any personal injury or damage to property arising from incidents occurring at the workshop venue.
Please be aware of where you keep your belongings at the workshop and please remember to check your equipment at the end of the workshop so you do not leave anything behind. We are not responsible for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
The Contract contains all the terms agreed between you and Lindsay Adler Photography, INC and supersedes any discussions or other information previously provided concerning the workshops.