The Studio Fashion Experience – July 16th – SOLD OUT
The Studio Fashion Experience – July 16th – SOLD OUT
Join our waitlist to see if any openings for this workshop become available or check out our new dates:
Many of my repeat workshop attendees have requested even longer shooting times with the ability to adjust the lighting of the setup however they want and that’s exactly what you’ll experience with this workshop.
With this new smaller format workshop you’ll have the opportunity to work one-on-one with 3 professional models for a total of at least 2 hours dedicated shooting time and a total of 6 different looks!
Attendees will have a minimum of at least 20 minutes with each look plus a dedicated assistant to help you modify the settings, modifiers, gels or whatever else you envision!
How does this differ from the 3 Day Fashion Intensive?
This workshop differs than the 3 Day Fashion Intensive in two ways:
1. The lecture portions are not included, instead we get straight into shooting.
2. In the 3 day fashion intensive attendees generally have about 5 minutes or so to shoot and only guide the model along in posing. This workshop is way more hands on, giving attendees the opportunity to take control of the production with up to 20 minutes of shooting time per setup. Once Lindsay demonstrates the setup, it’s your turn to jump in and adjust things to your heart’s content to realize your own creative vision! Don’t worry if that’s a bit intimidating, you’ll have your own dedicated assistant as well as Lindsay to help answer any questions!
This workshop is a perfect for those who have taken the 3 day intensive or anyone who wants to get straight into portfolio building and have a blast by participating in the production!
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
When: July 16th, 2023
Limit: 6 students
- At least 20 minutes one-on-one with each professional model for each look for more than 2 hours of shooting during the day.
- 6 different looks throughout the day (2 per model) with couture clothing/styling
- 3 fantastic professional models
- A dedicated professional lighting assistant for each setup
- Stunning styling with couture clothing, striking hair and makeup with top talent in the industry
- The flexibility to light and pose whoever you want!
- VERY small event size of only 6 photographers!
- Feedback, guidance and one-on-one time with your instructor Lindsay Adler”
- Input on concepts! Attendees will be invited to make conceptual requests for 1 of the looks. We will be doing 4 fashion looks, and 2 beauty looks. This does not guarantee your request will be granted, but we will definitely take it into consideration if you have a specific request!
Want to pay in installments? Email us for more information!
Our new studio is located in a very nice residential neighborhood in New Jersey right outside of Manhattan and minutes away from the Holland Tunnel. This new studio is much larger than the previous one we had in New York and his very “social distancing friendly”.
Studio Address: Jersey City, NJ 07302
Westin Jersey City Newport
DoubleTree by Hilton & Suite Jersey City
Courtyard Marriott Jersey City Newport
We recommend these compared to the ones that are actually directly near the Holland Tunnel (which generally are not as nice).
Sample images from past events and attendees: (click to enlarge images)
Past Attendee Testimonials
Lindsay is the best of the best and can teach simultaneously to intermediates and advanced level photographers so that everyone walks away with what they need. She is full of energy but focused and determined to get through a ton of setups. As a studio owner and full-time professional for nearly a decade, I find her style and approach to photography refreshing and inspirational. Can't wait to work with her again!
The workshop was an extraordinary experience. Lindsay's teaching is very hands-on and I feel like she was giving everything she's got. She is super generous, as is her whole team
Well structured class .fast paced athough easy to follow . Enough time for practice at every set to get the feel ... Amazing educator !!! High energy !! Very generous !! Never felt intimidated by her knowledge , great personality !! Never a dull moment .. Very creative and inventive !!
The workshop exceeded my expectations. Lindsay is an amazing instructor! And the creative team did an outstanding job
The planning, choice of models, staff, assistants, and Lindsay herself were perfection. I extended my capabilities, image impact, creativity and overall quality substantially, and got great images for my portfolio.
Lindsay's teaching style is very detailed yet in a very understandable and approachable style. She works with the attendees to individually to be sure they understand and if not, helps them correct what they are doing. Her creativity at combining photo techniques, suggestions for working with models and set ups is outstanding.
Do you provide transportation/airfare for the event?
No, transportation is the responsibility of the attendee.
Should I bring my camera or laptop?
A laptop is not required but a camera is!
Do I need to bring any other additional equipment?
No. All lighting and other equipment will be provided.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Our new studio is located in a residential area in Jersey City, NJ minutes outside the Holland Tunnel.– very close to Manhattan. There are numerous hotels. Look up mass transit schedules for further information about transportation.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact us here with questions.
What is the refund policy?
Due to the nature of this event and production costs, a refund in most cases may not be available and may be applicable to a cancellation fee or only be available to transfer to someone else. Please contact us regarding questions about a refund.
COVID 19 INFORMATION:
We comply with Covid-19 restrictions within our area and require attendees to do so a well when visiting our studio. Since this is an ever changing landscape, restrictions might differ by the time the event occurs. Please familiarize yourself with local regulations when attending: https://covid19.nj.gov/